Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shortpacked! Flounders

Well at least this time I post before a full month has passed! I grab whatever victories I can get. No this is not going to be one of the three posts I have in mind to write, although I doubt I will write them now. It feels like I've built them up by talking about them that when I do write them down y'all might expect they're this big thing (which they aren't).

Quick updates. I expect Gigabyte home soon. I took pictures of my doggies but they kinda suck so I'm going to take new ones.

And the point to this post is that the webcomic Shortpacked! is now off probationary status. The bad news is I will no longer read it. It's not that it's bad. Trust me, there are a lot of bad webcomics out there. It's just that I am not interested in the characters or the storylines.

Starslip Crisis is still on probation and has done a swell job of engaging my interest. It's not my favorite webcomic but I don't mind reading it.

That's it. I'll get those posts up soon.

Backgammon